Harmonie Vienna – follow the dance traces and feel imperial on New Year’s Eve
One of the highlights of our 4-star-bouthique hotel is the visionary art concept that combines dance with painting in a unique way. In his visionary art project „Signapura“ the Peruvian artist Luis Casanova Sorolla captures dance movements on paper. The pictures are danced by soloists of the Viennese State Opera. Discover more about it on our website www.harmonie-vienna.at
With our package the New Year‘s Eve will become a relaxed, ceremonious and very special one, that grants lasting memories.
- 3 nights in our Superior room (30m² including a comfortable seating couch)
- Late-Check-out on the departure date till 2.00 p.m.
- Viennese breakfast in the room till 12.00 a.m. on the 1.1.2018
Price per person in the double room: EUR 162,-
Price per person for single-use: EUR 303,-
Prices are per night and include our organic breakfast buffet, high-speed WIFI in the whole building, Gym, tea time (tea and homemade pastry from 3.00 to 6.00 p.m. in the lounge) and all taxes. Minimum stay of 3 nights. Additional nights are available on request.
On request we also reserve your entrance tickets for New Year's Eve ball directly at the Hofburg Vienna:
- Circle tickets including entrance and dance, EUR 165,- per person
- Star tickets including a seat reservation, from EUR 215,- per person
- Grand tickets with gala dinner in the Hofburg Vienna from EUR 480,- per person
Do you wish a dancing lesson prior to the ball? Enjoy the Waltz lesson with the Elmayer Dance school in the Hofburg Vienna on Dec. 31st, 2017 at 12.30 a.m. and 2.00 p.m.
Price for couples EUR 76,-(EUR 38,- per person)
We kindly help with additional services as gowns and tuxedos for rental, hairdressers close to the hotel, limousine services and other required services.
Reservation and information: The Harmonie Vienna, Harmoniegasse 5-7, 1090 Wien, Ms. Lydia Steiner, Tel.: +43 1 317 66 04 – 71, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.harmonie-vienna.at